1. A facility where your consignment can be properly cared for with adequate feed & water amenities as well as proper penning to display your livestock
2. Services as to receiving & caring for your livestock in a proper & humane manner
3. An aggressive Advertising program
4. Merchandising ability & experience
5. Irreproachable financial reliably
1. A facility exercising the least stress possible on livestock
2. A facility where you can best view the livestock you intend to purchase
3. Honest & fair representation of consignments offered
4. A market where genuine fresh country livestock is offered
5. Irreproachable financial reliability
1. Our facility is the newest & most modern of any in the Tri-State area. Built with the consignor & purchaser in mind, from ideas formed after many years in the business.
2. 7 day a week services are offered for receiving, loading & caring for the livestock consigned to or purchased from this market.
3. Advertising has & will continue to be most aggressive. Permanent print, radio & Internet ads are in place, as well as a weekly newsletter.
4. Our staff has well over 100 combined years of experience in livestock merchandising. Honest representation has & will be utmost in our operations.
5. We are not livestock dealers or traders, but Livestock Brokers. We work with direct producer consignment as our goal.
6. Our financial stability has never
been questioned. Any of our customers or potential customers are invited,
to check our credit, at any time.
We are not "Johnny come lately's". We have served this area in the livestock marketing business since 1934. Managing ownership in the same family for more than 40 years. Livestock producers & buyers are our only means of survival. We realize we must give as much as we gather to be successful servants of this unique group.
PLEASE LET US SERVE YOU
Jim Browning - Palmyra, MO 573-248-8623
2003 Keeping Up
2005 Keeping Up